Utilising a fleet of vehicles, Stone Security Services uniformed officers carry out a number of rigorous inspections to ensure clients premises are secure, outside of normal working hours.
Crime prevention is one of the major benefits of utilising mobile, uniformed officer, but the benefits stretch far beyond this.
Stone Security Services ensure that each patrol also takes into account good housekeeping duties, helping to minimizing the costs associated with waste and loss. These essential activities may include:
- Closing all access points
- Switching off lights and/or equipment
- Checking for potential fire hazards
- Reporting obstructive fire exits
- Reporting defective security devices i.e. locks, fences etc
- Setting and un-setting of alarms
Backed by extremely professional and courteous management and staff, Stone Security Services provides bespoke solutions to match the needs of each client.